We do collect some technical information when you visit to make your visit seamless. The section below explains how we handle and collect technical information when you visit our website.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
When you browse, read pages or download information on this website, we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit. This information never identifies who you are. The information we collect and store about your visit is listed below:
This information is only used to help us make the site more useful for you. With this data we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We never track or record information about individuals and their visits.
- The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourisp.net" which is your internet service provider) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website;
- The type of browser (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer) and operating system (Windows, Unix) used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit; and
- If you linked to us from another website, the address of that website.
When you visit some websites, their webservers generate pieces of information known as cookies. A cookie is an element of data that a Web site can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your system. You can set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it. You can also set your browser to turn off cookies. If you do so, however, some areas of some sites, e.g. online ordering, may not function properly. Some cookies collect personal information to recognize your computer in the future. This is not the case at this site, where we do not collect personal information on users.
If You Send Us Personal Information
If you choose to provide us with personal information -- like filling out a Contact Us form with personal information and submitting it to us through the website -- we use that information to respond to your message and to help us get you the information you have requested. We do not share the information you give us with any third parties, unless we are required by law to do so.
We may have links to websites created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. We provide these links as a service to our users. When users link to an outside website, they are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website(s).
Disclaimer of Endorsement
The information posted on this website may include hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and/or private organizations. We provide these links and pointers solely for our users' information and convenience. When users select a link to an outside website, they are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
- We do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked website.
- We do not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites and we do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
- We do not and cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
- We are not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.
|Questions Regarding This Statement
If you have any questions regarding this statement, please feel free to